Saturday, November 24, 2007

New books to arrive-to be released into the wild!

Soon to arrive will be my promotional copies for my book "The Lost Secret of Fairies". It is the first of a series of the Crystal Keeper Chronicles. They are due to arrive soon, and to celebrate the release of my book, I am releasing some of them into the wild.
The World's Largest Free Book Club is called Bookcrossing.com. It is an organized release of books into public places for people to enjoy different books. When found, they can be read and then a journal is kept on-line of its journey. All books will be labeled with a Bookcrossing label and number so when found and read, the reader can journal it on-line. It is sort of like a note in a bottle in the ocean.

I will keep you updated to where I leave copies. Until then, keep reading!
For more info on Bookcrossing Free Book Club, visit the website at:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/

No comments:

Widget_logo
TopOfBlogs